About Caroline Kennedy
Caroline is a business founder, author and business mentor with over 17 years’ experience in the corporate world. Having worked in hospitality sales for the past 15 years, Caroline is an expert in helping businesses to raise revenue by developing lasting, engaging connections with staff and clients.
Caroline’s childhood dream was to become a fighter pilot, but when that didn’t materialise, she found her place in the corporate world, climbing the sales and marketing ladder to her role as CEO of Cox & Kings Australia (incorporating Tempo Holidays, Bentours, Cox & Kings and Explore Worldwide). Caroline’s current role, CEO of Australia’s leading franchise network of professional builders, Hotondo Homes, sees her as a pioneer in the industry; as a female CEO leading a large franchise home building company.
With more than 17 years’ experience in sales, business development and marketing environments; she had witnessed how easy it was for corporate strategists to overlook their people. While figures tell a story, it is people that determine the success of a business, Caroline believes.
This prompted her to write the book, The Power of Wow! Why Thank You Makes Dollars & Sense, about developing lasting, engaging connections with staff and clients.
She also established an online business, Gift Wrapped Up, creating and distributing luxury gift hampers, including a corporate range to encourage loyalty in clients and staff.
“I believe that people want to do business and work for companies that recognise and value them; there is a powerful intersection between building loyalty and recognising people.”
Caroline mentors businesses on how to make lasting improvements using her 7-step process.
Caroline loves; French champagne, socialising, dining out & achieving great results…
- How Small Business can Capatalise on the New Financial Year
- Get the Best Culture Fit with 4 Powerful Interview Questions
- How to be a Successful Leader with Introvert Traits
- Demand Equality, Regardless of Your Gender.
- A Poor Leader – the Fish Rots from the Head Down
- Ep. 21 Love & Addiction with Lorraine Wood founder of Australia’s leading addiction centre.
- Ep 20. How to Create A Powerful Vision
- Ep 19. Small Business Big Marketing. How to grow your business using these top marketing hacks, with Tim Reid.
- Ep 18. Expert Advice On Media Relations And How To Gain Free Publicity With Bec Derrington From SourceBottle.
- Ep 17. How To Capitalise On A Board For Business Growth