The business coaching results savvy business owners are demanding.
The businesses most likely to be successful are those whose leaders are willing to look for ways they can improve themselves to improve their business performance.
I can speak from personal experience when I say business coaching delivers incredible results to business owners and their businesses performance.
But don’t just listen to me.
I’ve been doing some research into the results business coaching can deliver. Get ready for some jaw-dropping facts.
- 67% of business owners and executives report that business coaching increased their work skills within their business
- 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence
- Personnel Management Association says that executives that have received coaching and training have been successful in increasing their productivity by 86%
- 23% of executives report that their operational costs are lower after subscribing to a business coach
- MetrixGlobal reported, on average, a $7.90 profit for every $1 spent on coaching and in a survey of Fortune 500 firms, with one firm reporting a 529% return on investment.
- 53% of business owners and executives report that it increased their productivity
- ICF reported that after coaching:
- 72% saw an increase/development in their relationships
- 73% noticed an increase in communication
- 80% noted an improvement in confidence
I could keep going, but I think you’ve probably got the picture.
The thing with business coaching is that while it makes sense to business owners, many struggle to justify what they see as a cost to the business. Their mindset is one of loss and risk. Savvy and forward-looking business owners operate from a mindset of continuous improvement, and that’s what business coaching delivers on.
If you’re struggling with the idea of investing in yourself (and let’s face it – many of us aren’t used to doing that!), ask yourself what it would cost your business to stay as it is now. Think of the cost of lost opportunities. You’ll find those costs far outweigh any investment you could make in your professional development. The statistics prove it.
If you are willing to step up and put in the effort, coaching will transform your business and your ability to lead it. Are you willing to do that? I work with proactive people like you who have gone on to take their businesses to a new level of success. You can do it too. If you’re that person -the person who wants to be better and do better, let’s talk.
Book a free call with me, and let’s chat.
Caroline Kennedy, author of Lead Beyond 2030: The Nine Skills You Need to Intensify Your Leadership Impact, is an accomplished former CEO, Award-Winning Executive Coach and global thought leader on business and leadership. She is a highly sought-after mentor and coach to top global executives. A respected keynote speaker and author, Caroline’s methods are neuroscience-based to achieve rapid development and growth.